Did you know there’s so much more you can do with your CoinJar? CoinJar Rewards is our very own loyalty program designed to reward you for using our services. CoinJar Rewards offers members points for using their CoinJar which are redeemable in various ways.
In order to be eligible for CoinJar Rewards, you’ll first need to be fully verified.
- Once signed in to your CoinJar, navigate to your Accounts page.
- Underneath your existing Accounts, you’ll see ‘CoinJar Rewards’. Select ‘Activate account…’ and a new dialogue box will be displayed.
- Once you’ve read the information regarding CoinJar Rewards, select ‘Activate’ to begin. From here, you can see the CoinJar Points you’ve earned by navigating to your Accounts page and viewing the new CoinJar Rewards account.
CoinJar Rewards is a loyalty system that allows you to earn and accrue points as you engage with your CoinJar through the following activities:
Refer Friends to CoinJar
Purchases with CoinJar Swipe
- Purchase items using your CoinJar Swipe. For each transaction (excluding cash withdrawals) made with your CoinJar Swipe, you will be rewarded with 5 CoinJar Points.
Payments from CoinJar to an external BPAY Biller
- Pay an external BPAY Biller using CoinJar. Earn 1 CoinJar Point for every $5 spent to make payments to an external BPAY Biller.
Completing any purchase on the CoinJar Store
- Purchases made on the CoinJar Store will be rewarded with 5 CoinJar Points.
Completing any currency exchange on CoinJar that requires fees
- Completing any currency exchange on CoinJar that requires fees. Trades made on CoinJar will be rewarded with 500 CoinJar Points per Bitcoin traded
There are plenty of options available to redeem your accrued CoinJar Rewards points through the CoinJar Rewards Store.
Use points to shop
When you sign up for CoinJar Rewards you will gain exclusive access to the CoinJar Rewards Store. The Rewards Store is an online store where you can redeem points for a variety of items such as exclusive CoinJar apparel, Trezor wallets and gift cards for all your favourite stores and services.
Use points to cover trading fees
Rewards points can also be used to cover the cost of exchange fees on CoinJar. When making a new transfer you’ll be given the option to spend your Rewards points to cover the cost of your exchange fee provided you have enough points. You can find out how the price of CoinJar points are calculated for fee transfers in our dedicated Support article.
Use points for Swipe
If you don’t already own Australia’s first bitcoin swipe card, you can use your Rewards points to cover the cost of ordering your very own CoinJar Swipe. A Swipe Card can be redeemed for 2,000 CoinJar Points. Find out how here.
Find out more about Rewards Points in our dedicated Support articles:
Keep an extra close eye out over the coming weeks for special updates and new additions to CoinJar Rewards!
Log in to your CoinJar, verify your account and activate your CoinJar Rewards to start earning today!