Blockchain Connect (Silicon Valley) is hosting its second conference in the United States on June 26th and June 27th at the San Jose Convention Center in California.
The conference aims to unite the cryptocurrency communities of the East and West with topics such as:
- Landscape of Korea Blockchain Industry
- Anti-Money Laundering: Why It’s Bad for A Crypto Future
- Blockchain Challenges from Traditional Business Perspectives
- How Token Economy Changed Angel Investment
- NKN: The Non-fictional New Kind of Network
- Off-chain Scaling Platform: The Inflection Point for Blockchain Mass Adoption
Many of the world’s biggest blockchain-focused projects in 2017 and 2018 built massive communities in China, Korea, and Southeast Asia. Companies such as Bitmain, Binance, Houbi, OKEx, and investment institutions such as INBlockchain (investor of EOS) and PreAngel (investor of NEO) have played an instrumental role in the growth of the cryptocurrency world.
- Vinny Lingham (Co-Founder & CEO of Civic)
- Patrick Dai (Founder of Qtum)
- Larry Sanger (Co-Founder of Wikipedia)
- Andy Tang (CEO of Draper University)
- Eric Meltzer (Managing Partner of INBlockchain)
- Asheesh Birla (SVP of Product at Ripple)
- Jun Li (Founder of Ontology)
- And many more.
To learn more, check out the event page. You’ll also receive 40% off tickets with that link or using the code CoinCentral40 because we love ya.
Read original article at coincentral.com.
Author: Alex Moskov