ChainXChange announced its three-day global blockchain exhibition at the iconic Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas on August 13th to the 15th, 2018.
The event aims to feature practical education, A-list performers, and top experts in a variety of industries intersecting with blockchain. Themed “Everyone on the Block”, the event will feature material geared towards every level of understanding. Attendees are expected to receive full immersion during the many breakout sessions, technological demonstrations, and overall interaction with blockchain entrepreneurs, experts, developers, and educators.
“IBM has focused an incredible amount of resources on research and development for Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain technologies. They’re not the future anymore… they’re the present… and they’re already impacting our lives. I’m excited about the ChainXChange conference as it will not just cater to experts in these fields but help educate the mainstream public on how it can benefit them, and even humanity.” said Neil Sahota (萨冠军), IBM Master Inventor and World Wide Business Development Leader in the IBM Watson Group.
With over one million sq feet of event space, the Mandalay Bay Convention Center will host over 300 breakout sessions, five keynote presentations, and live Billboard chart-topping after-party entertainment every night. The star-studded roster of speakers includes:
- Steve Wozniak – Apple-Cofounder
- Paul Krugman – Nobel-Prize winner and New York Times Columnist
- Nicholas Thompson – Wired Magazine Editor-in-Chief
- Gary Vaynerchuk – CEO of Vaynermedia
- Tom Lee – Fundstrat Managing Partner and renown Wall St. strategist, formerly with J.P. Morgan and Solomon Smith
- Bob Shapiro – Founder of Legalzoom and Right Council
- Molly bloom – Moly’s Game Film inspiration and book writer
- Josh Constine – Techcrunch Editor-at-Large
- Kartik Gada – Stanford Professor of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
- Nina Nichols – Founder of Global Women in Blockchain
- Neil Sahota – IBM Watson Master Inventor
- and more! Plus performances from:
- Common – Grammy, Academy Award and Golden-globe-winner
A few of the presentations concerning intersections with blockchain include the Internet of Foods, sports and entertainment, non-profit and non-governmental organizations, fintech, healthcare, artificial intelligence, and logistics, and healthcare.
“We’re empowering people to understand, use, and prosper from Blockchain. It’s new and seems like a different language, but people shouldn’t be afraid. The Expo will open minds and overcome many misconceptions about what Blockchain is and how it’s shaping the future of finance and many other industries,” said Albert Rosario, organizer of ChainXChange.
For more information about the event, check out the ChainXChange website.
Editor’s Note: Updated 6.29.30 to include speaker information.
Read original article at coincentral.com.
Author: Alex Moskov