Bitcoin Press Release: Urbit is building the biggest real estate platform in the world and a beta version product is ready! This is one of the most commented token sale’s of the year.
May 22nd, 2018. Madrid, Spain. Urbit Data’s main goal is to improve the real estate market, implementing the use of the Blockchain, Global Big Data and Cryptocurrencies. This industry is still using out-of-date methods and it’s time for a change! Urbit has developed big solutions to this situation.
When talking about Real Estate, we speak of a truly massive industry. One of the biggest in the world. According to the International real estate adviser, Savills: the total value of all developed real estate on the globe reached USD $217 trillion.
Urbit Data can offer advantages that would help transform this industry. Urbit’s main solutions can be summarized as follows:
- Improve the access to international properties around the globe, all in the same platform.
- Implementing the Urbit smart contract, all property purchases, rentals and sales will be easily managed in a more transparent and efficient way.
- Increase in speed, efficiency and reliability using the Urbit software, avoiding the unnecessary production of documentation.
- Reduction of transaction time, making it cheaper and safer.
- Urbit users will be able to download the Big Data software of the company that feeds the Urbit database for the properties listed. As a reward, the users will receive Urbit Coins.
- The existing Urbit price valuation tool offers a more real and equitable price through comparison of several real estate data sources.
What Urbit has to Offer
This Price property valuation tool is a Beta Version for the Spanish market. It has already developed, and offers public real estate data from various real estate portals, public registries and other sources. By combining all this data, it is possible to get an estimation for similar objects in their vicinity and thus providing transparency in an opaque market.
At that moment in time the user can query any property in Spain and get the following information:
- Online property valuations.
- Sale prices.
- Rent prices.
- Comparisons between properties of a selected geographical zone.
- Price change history.
- Points of interest close to a requested property.
- Information on the methodology used.
All requested information appears to the user in a matter of seconds and can then be downloaded as a PDF report. This is a totally-free service for the users. With this tools they can take better decisions if they are looking for renting, selling or buying a property.
Urbit Data is the most complete, robust and easy to use real estate project around the world. It will surely be bigger than AirBnb.
Urbit Data’s Pre-Sale will launch on June 14th, 2018. It has already attracted interest from both private and institutional investors alike. Early adopters will gain the most by taking advantage of the great discounts during the Pre-Sale.
Visit the Website: https://urbitdata.io/
Read the Whitepaper: https://cdn.urbit.io/documents/en/WhitePaperUrbit(ENG).pdf
Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/urbit
Meet the Team: https://www.linkedin.com/company/urbitdata
Name: Andreina Carrasco
Email: [email protected]
Urbit Data is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose.
See original article here
Author: Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed”